Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Reflection

As I walked into the entrance gate of Ilocos Sur National High School the first day of freshman year, I promised myself that I would experience every opportunity available and to cherish each moment I had for the next four years.  As the culmination of my high school education draws near, I have looked back on my time spent here and I am incredibly grateful.  I believe it is such a privilege to attend Ilocos Sur National High and as a graduating senior, I could not have asked for a better high school experience.
            My name is Mark Reinelle Pajares and I lived in Aggay Bantay Ilocos Sur my entire life.  I am proud to be a student of ISNHS because the teachers here are very responsible in their works and they were kind.
           I grew up playing community sports such as basketball. So this year, I was picked to be a shooting guard of the ISNHS Basketball Team. We lose but it's okey because we did and we show our best to the audiences and we dont give up; we keep fighting so that we learn and to replace our weaknesses. Not only did I love the physical activity, but I enjoyed the competition.  Basketball motivated me to better myself; it tested my leadership, teamwork, and management skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment